Monday, March 6, 2023

Change is in the Air

It's been more than 10 years since my last post and a collection of travels abroad that left an indelible mark on my terrestrial journey. So many changes since then but, once again, I find myself in that all-too-familiar place of having an itch that needs to be scratched.

Over the past couple of years, CJ and I have been cooking up a new plan of attack to counter the status quo and the inevitable doldrums that kick-in every now and again. Our plans are finally close to hatching, and I can now say with near certainty that the 2nd half of 2023 will bring many welcome changes to our lives. More to come very soon!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I hope we can come and visit. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we are excited too! And yes, all are welcome to visit! While we don't know yet where we will be staying, I can guarantee that we will have guest quarters :) Hmmm...wondering about your identity - I have a guess based on your handle but please reveal yourself...

      Delete